FRIDAY! IT’S HERE! I CAN’T EVEN CONTAIN MY EXCITEMENT!
JUST LIKE I CAN’T IN A STORE FULL OF CHOCOLATE AND CANDY. (Repeat picture if you read my guest post!)
Does anyone else read capital letters in a loud, yelling, excited voice? Cause I definitely do… #imnormal
It’s Friday! Which means I’m getting my wisdom teeth out at 1 pm. I’m nervous, yes, but soooo ready to get these darn things out! My jaw has been aching for the past few days
no thanks to my two impacted wisdom teeth. I get to eat breakfast and then nothing for the 6 hours before my surgery. OH MY GOSH I’M GOING TO STARVE.
It’s a good thing I get to eat ice cream, popsicles, smoothies, milkshakes, and soft foods for the next few days. My lactose intolerance will make this difficult but I’m crossing my fingers I can handle the dairy! Because I really like ice cream.
Flashback from Homecoming 2011
Here’s my high 5 for Friday!
1. Thursday will go down in the record books. I stayed on the stairstepper for a full 30 minutes. That is insanity. I’m dying within 5 minutes of being on that thing. Like, sweat dripping into my eyes kind of dying.
Follow me on Instagram!
2. I get to go to school for 2 periods, leave to go hang out with preschoolers for an hour and a half, then get early dismissal! AKA school will be a joke today. I’m excited.
3. This breakfast looks like heaven in a bowl. Seriously. I don’t know if you guys are aware of this about me, but peanut butter is my form of crack. This breakfast will be consumed ASAP. PS- my 18.25th birthday is coming up on March 15th and I will love you forever if you send me a lifetime supply of peanut butter (although I will go for any kind of nut butter)
Picture courtesy of Julie
4. I subscribe to manymanymany magazines. Off the top of my head, I remember that I have subscriptions to: Oxygen Magazine, Fitness Magazine, Shape Magazine, Eating Well Magazine, The Knot, Bridal Guide, Brides, Seventeen, and Teen Vogue. I love coming home from school and seeing a magazine for me on the table. And yes, it’s totally normal for a 18 year old girl to get bridal magazines.
My stack of Seventeen and Oxygen magazines. The rest are scattered throughout my room….
5. I’m pretty sure that I have made about .0005% of the recipes I’ve pinned on Pinterest. I’m in a bad place with that. But man oh man they all look so yummy! Here are some of my favorites…
Wish me luck on my wisdom teeth extraction today! I’ll be back (most likely) either tonight or tomorrow with an update on what I’m eating. ‘Cause there will be a lot of sugar ingestion. And sleeping. Sugar coma?
Do you still have your wisdom teeth?
Any of those recipes calling your name?
Can you relate to any of these High 5’s?